A Mac OS X Leopard developer tool for debugging HTTP services by graphically creating & inspecting complex HTTP messages.
Fancy Desktop Background provided by Mr. Mantia.
- HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS, HEAD, CONNECT
- HTTP Basic Authentication (with Keychain integration)
- Custom HTTP request headers with pre-populated names and values (date format strings and most popular User-Agent strings)
- Supports sending request bodies with POST or PUT
- Follow or ignore redirects
- Optional syntax highlighting (changeable in Preferences)
- Optional text wrap (changeable in Preferences)
- Each HTTP Client window is a document that can be saved as a .httpclient file and reopened later
Hosted by Webfaction.
Copyright © 2011 Celestial Teapot Software. All rights reserved.